Sold February 2020 for $1,090,000
Why purchase a single home when you can have two homes for the price of one? This is a wonderful opportunity for smart property investors seeking a solid investment in a sought-after location. Set on a freehold section of 680m² (more or less) in one of the most sought-after areas in Peninsula Park surrounded by other quality homes. Reap the benefits with this rare investment opportunity and guaranteed rent.
The property is currently leased to Housing New Zealand until 31 March 2028. The next renewal date is 1 April 2023.
Main House (19A Peninsula Road): The main house boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including one ensuite), a separate lounge and dining area which flows seamlessly out onto a fully fenced private back yard, perfect for children to play, and a single internal access garage with a lot of off-street parking. The monthly lease payment is $2,885.00 (net).
Minor Dwelling (19 Peninsula Road): The minor dwelling boasts 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a single garage attached to the dwelling. Plenty of off-street parking. The monthly lease payment is $1,984.00 (net).
Benefits of HNZ Lease:
• Once the lease expires Housing New Zealand will reinstate the property to its original condition (less fair wear & tear)
• Annual rental adjustment to the CPI level as per the Rental Lease
• Guaranteed rent until the expiry of the Lease
• Property damages by the Tenants are not owner's responsibility
• Managed by a Property Manager - no dealings with tenants
• Ability to sell the property at any time with existing lease in place
• Minor Work Threshold covered up to $5000
• Water rates are paid by Housing NZ
Conveniently located to Auckland Airport and Mangere Town Centre with easy access to the motorway. Zoned for Mangere Primary School and Aorere College.
Our realistic and motivated vendors want it sold. Grab this unique opportunity - Don't wait until Auction Day. Call now to view!